Skin Retouch Medispa's Coronavirus Policy
The health and welfare of our patients and our staff is the #1 priority of our MedSpa. In consideration of recommendations by the CDC, federal and local governments, and multiple physicians, we will be implementing best practices to ensure we are making every effort to provide a safe environment for our patients and our staff as we re-open for business. What follows is a detailed plan that we will adhere to for the foreseeable future.
Patient and Staff Health
THE HEALTH AND SAFETY OF OUR PATIENTS AND STAFF WILL BE OUR #1 PRIORITY
- We will encourage our patients and our staff to continue to practice social distancing.
- We will be sanitizing the front waiting area, including counters and tables, multiple times every day.
- Skin Retouch will be inserting 15 min. time blocks between treatments to allow more time to thoroughly sanitize each treatment room after use.
- We will be sanitizing all door handles multiple times every day.
- We will be sanitizing counters and shared computer keyboards multiple times every day.
- We will be sanitizing the bathrooms multiple times every day.
- We will be checking the temperature staff. Any employee who reports a cough, breathing discomfort, or is found to have a temperature of over 99.6 degrees will be sent home.
- All patients are required to arrive with a face mask and to wear it when possible. If anyone doesn’t have a mask, we will provide one for them for a minor charge.
- Our staff will be reminded to avoid touching their faces as much as is possible.
- We encourage all patients to self monitor and cancel within 24 hours of service if you are feeling unwell or have knowingly been exposed to a person who has tested positive for Coronavirus.
Hand Washing and Hand Sanitizer
- We have hand sanitizer dispensers throughout the clinic. We will encourage our patients and our staff to sanitize their hands prior to entering the clinic and treatment rooms.
- Our providers will wash their hands and/or use hand sanitizer, before and after each treatment.
- We will post signage throughout the office reminding patients and staff of our health practices.
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- All providers will wear appropriate medical face masks.
- Gloves are to be worn by all providers during all treatments.